| r3 Environmental Technology
Ltd is a consultancy and research company specialising in the re-use of wastes (particularly, AD, MBT and composting), contaminated land remediation (particularly using bioremediation, and for biomass production), river basin management, and sustainability assessment. It carries out consultancy feasibility studies, research (including experimental work) and information management via networks, databases and web systems.
Technical consultancy and
product development, for example:
- appraisal of composting and remediation technologies and, process development and project development (various clients)
- compost / soil improver standards and audit development (various clients)
Research and development, for example:
- development of sustainable remediation tools and concepts (SuRF-UK)
- use of composts and mechanical biological treatment outputs (Grantscape)
- use of nanotechnologies in land remediation (Defra and EC projects)
- soft end uses for brownfield sites (EC Project)
Feasibility studies, for example:
- the Markham Willows project (linkage of biomass, remediation / risk management, compost re-use and land regeneration with job creation and economic and social regeneration) with exSite Research Limited, Groundwork UK and others
- feasibility study for the UK CL:AIRE contaminated sites demonstration network - http://www.claire.co.uk
Information management, for example:
- e.g. product entry, service development - various clients
r3 Environmental Technology Ltd
University of Reading
Tel +44 (0)118 378 8164 Fax: +44 (0) 118 329 0476
| Selected soil and water links provided by
EUGRIS an R3 Project
- Unable to connect to EUGRIS at this time
Important: Terms and conditions
for your use of the r3 web site.
You are permitted to use the r3 web site only on these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
© Copyright 2016 r3 Environmental Technology Ltd, All rights reserved.
r3 Environmental Technology Ltd, Reg. No. 3231566 (England),
Regd Office: 88 Balmore Drive, Reading, RG4 8NN, UK.